OFX Group Limited (OTCMKTS:OZFRY – Get Rating) shares dropped 12.3% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $8.50 and last traded at $8.50. Approximately 120 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 60% from the average daily volume of 300 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.70.
OFX Group Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $9.60 and a 200-day moving average price of $8.88.
About OFX Group
OFX Group Limited provides international payments and foreign exchange services. It offers international payment services, such as bank to bank currency transfer services to businesses and consumers. The company also provides international payment solutions, including OFX IT platform; client service; compliance; banking relationships; and payments services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OFX Group (OZFRY)
- These 3 Stocks Won’t Trade Under $100 For Long
- Three (3) Undervalued Dividend-Paying Tech Stocks
- When You Silence the Noise, AMD Stock Still Offers Strong Fundamentals
- MarketBeat Podcast: You CAN Make Money In a Bear Market, Here’s How !
- Is it Time to Cash Out Novavax Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for OFX Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OFX Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.