Shares of Osisko Development Corp. (OTCMKTS:RNGTF – Get Rating) shot up 3.1% on Monday . The company traded as high as $3.26 and last traded at $3.26. 3,300 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 92% from the average session volume of 43,235 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.16.
Osisko Development Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $8.93 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $10.02.
Osisko Development Company Profile
Osisko Development Corp., a gold mining company, engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of mining projects. Its flagship project is the Cariboo Gold project covering an area of 2,071 square kilometers of mineral rights located in British Columbia, Canada. The company is based in Montreal, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Osisko Development (RNGTF)
- Is it Time to Cash Out Novavax Stock?
- Should you buy Bank of America Stock After Its Q2 Earnings Report?
- Monthly Dividend Stocks Can Provide Solid Income
- AMC Entertainment Is On Track For Blockbuster Results
- Abbott Labs Stock Can Be a Recession Hedge for Your Portfolio
Receive News & Ratings for Osisko Development Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Osisko Development and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.