Vanguard Russell 2000 Value Index Fund (NASDAQ:VTWV – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in June. As of June 30th, there was short interest totalling 24,500 shares, a drop of 23.4% from the June 15th total of 32,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 42,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.6 days.
Vanguard Russell 2000 Value Index Fund Trading Up 0.0 %
NASDAQ VTWV opened at $121.18 on Tuesday. Vanguard Russell 2000 Value Index Fund has a one year low of $117.21 and a one year high of $156.15. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $125.25 and a 200 day moving average of $133.86.
Vanguard Russell 2000 Value Index Fund Increases Dividend
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, July 5th. Investors of record on Thursday, June 30th were issued a $0.467 dividend. This represents a $1.87 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.54%. This is an increase from Vanguard Russell 2000 Value Index Fund’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.33. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, June 29th.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard Russell 2000 Value Index Fund (VTWV)
- Is it Time to Cash Out Novavax Stock?
- Should you buy Bank of America Stock After Its Q2 Earnings Report?
- Monthly Dividend Stocks Can Provide Solid Income
- AMC Entertainment Is On Track For Blockbuster Results
- Abbott Labs Stock Can Be a Recession Hedge for Your Portfolio
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Russell 2000 Value Index Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Russell 2000 Value Index Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.