Amaroq Minerals Ltd. (LON:AMRQ – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week high on Friday following insider buying activity. The stock traded as high as GBX 43 ($0.51) and last traded at GBX 42.60 ($0.51), with a volume of 163914 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 41.50 ($0.50).
Specifically, insider David Loren Neuhauser acquired 1,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, July 20th. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 53 ($0.63) per share, with a total value of £530 ($633.59).
Amaroq Minerals Price Performance
About Amaroq Minerals
Amaroq Minerals Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Greenland. It holds interests in licenses covering an area of 7,615.85 square kilometers located in South Greenland. The company was formerly known as AEX Gold Inc and changed its name to Amaroq Minerals Ltd.
- Three Watchlist Stocks to Capitalize on Sector Rotation
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/18 – 7/22
- Falling Copper Prices Weigh On Freeport McMoran’s Earnings, But Long Term Fundamentals Intact
- Verizon Shares Drop On Earnings Miss, Lower Guidance
- Lackluster Results Provide An Opportunity In Tractor Supply Company
Receive News & Ratings for Amaroq Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amaroq Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.