Entra ASA (OTCMKTS:ENTOF – Get Rating) was downgraded by Barclays from an “overweight” rating to an “underweight” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
A number of other research analysts have also commented on ENTOF. DNB Markets lowered Entra ASA from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Monday, April 25th. The Goldman Sachs Group lowered Entra ASA from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Thursday, May 26th.
Entra ASA Stock Performance
ENTOF opened at $22.10 on Thursday. Entra ASA has a twelve month low of $12.75 and a twelve month high of $22.70. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $22.10 and a 200 day moving average price of $22.10.
About Entra ASA
Entra ASA owns, develops, leases, and manages office properties in Norway. As of December 31, 2021, it had a property portfolio of 96 properties with a total area of approximately 1.5 million square meters. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Entra ASA (ENTOF)
- Three Watchlist Stocks to Capitalize on Sector Rotation
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/18 – 7/22
- Falling Copper Prices Weigh On Freeport McMoran’s Earnings, But Long Term Fundamentals Intact
- Snap Stock Falters As Growth Slows To Record Low
- Lackluster Results Provide An Opportunity In Tractor Supply Company
Receive News & Ratings for Entra ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Entra ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.