Shares of Altiplano Metals Inc. (CVE:APN – Get Rating) were up 15.8% on Friday . The stock traded as high as C$0.31 and last traded at C$0.22. Approximately 220,112 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 288% from the average daily volume of 56,802 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.19.
Altiplano Metals Stock Down 5.3 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.09, a quick ratio of 0.97 and a current ratio of 1.33. The firm’s 50-day moving average is C$0.22 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.27. The stock has a market cap of C$20.43 million and a P/E ratio of -12.00.
About Altiplano Metals
Altiplano Metals Inc, a junior resource company, focuses on evaluating and acquiring exploration projects in Chile. It explores for copper, silver, iron, and gold deposits. The company owns a 100% interest in the Farellon project and Maria Luisa project located near the town of La Serena, Republic of Chile.
- Three Watchlist Stocks to Capitalize on Sector Rotation
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/18 – 7/22
- Falling Copper Prices Weigh On Freeport McMoran’s Earnings, But Long Term Fundamentals Intact
- Lackluster Results Provide An Opportunity In Tractor Supply Company
- Verizon Shares Drop On Earnings Miss, Lower Guidance
Receive News & Ratings for Altiplano Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altiplano Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.