Impac Mortgage Trading Down 2.1 %
Shares of IMH stock opened at $0.53 on Friday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.67. Impac Mortgage has a 52 week low of $0.47 and a 52 week high of $2.03. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.05, a quick ratio of 0.50 and a current ratio of 1.57. The stock has a market cap of $11.28 million, a P/E ratio of -2.02 and a beta of 0.71.
Impac Mortgage Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Impac Mortgage (IMH)
- Three Watchlist Stocks to Capitalize on Sector Rotation
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/18 – 7/22
- Falling Copper Prices Weigh On Freeport McMoran’s Earnings, But Long Term Fundamentals Intact
- Lackluster Results Provide An Opportunity In Tractor Supply Company
- Snap Stock Falters As Growth Slows To Record Low
Receive News & Ratings for Impac Mortgage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Impac Mortgage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.