Herald Investment Trust PLC (LON:HRI – Get Rating) insider Henrietta Marsh acquired 1,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Thursday, July 21st. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 1,645 ($19.67) per share, with a total value of £16,450 ($19,665.27).
Herald Investment Trust Stock Up 1.2 %
Shares of LON:HRI opened at GBX 1,702 ($20.35) on Monday. Herald Investment Trust PLC has a fifty-two week low of GBX 1,545.76 ($18.48) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 2,670 ($31.92). The stock has a market cap of £1.08 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 390.37. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 1,659.86 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 1,832.49.
About Herald Investment Trust
- How to Find and Determine Which Stocks Are Worth Holding Through a Bear Market
- Trip Advisor Stock Might Be Ready for a Ride
- Snowflake Stock May Have Stopped Falling
- Three Watchlist Stocks to Capitalize on Sector Rotation
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/18 – 7/22
Receive News & Ratings for Herald Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Herald Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.