Johnson Matthey PLC (LON:JMAT – Get Rating) insider Stephen Oxley purchased 18 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, July 20th. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 2,133 ($25.50) per share, with a total value of £383.94 ($458.98).
Stephen Oxley also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, May 18th, Stephen Oxley acquired 15 shares of Johnson Matthey stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 2,349 ($28.08) per share, for a total transaction of £352.35 ($421.22).
- On Wednesday, May 18th, Stephen Oxley bought 15 shares of Johnson Matthey stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 2,349 ($28.08) per share, with a total value of £352.35 ($421.22).
Johnson Matthey Price Performance
Shares of LON:JMAT opened at GBX 2,118 ($25.32) on Monday. Johnson Matthey PLC has a one year low of GBX 1,650 ($19.73) and a one year high of GBX 3,109 ($37.17). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 51.33, a current ratio of 1.33 and a quick ratio of 0.68. The firm has a market capitalization of £3.88 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 3,472.13. The company’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 2,075.45 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 1,977.30.
Johnson Matthey Increases Dividend
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
A number of equities analysts have recently commented on JMAT shares. Morgan Stanley restated an “equal weight” rating on shares of Johnson Matthey in a research report on Wednesday, May 11th. Barclays reissued an “equal weight” rating and issued a GBX 2,110 ($25.22) price target on shares of Johnson Matthey in a report on Friday, May 27th. Berenberg Bank reaffirmed a “buy” rating and issued a GBX 2,550 ($30.48) price target on shares of Johnson Matthey in a report on Friday, May 27th. Finally, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft lifted their price objective on Johnson Matthey from GBX 2,000 ($23.91) to GBX 2,300 ($27.50) and gave the company a “hold” rating in a research note on Sunday, May 29th. Five analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and one has assigned a buy rating to the company. Based on data from MarketBeat.com, the stock has an average rating of “Hold” and an average target price of GBX 2,350 ($28.09).
About Johnson Matthey
Johnson Matthey is a global leader in science that enables a cleaner and healthier world. With over 200 years of sustained commitment to innovation and technological breakthroughs, they improve the function, performance and safety of their customers’ products. Their science has a global impact in areas such as low emission transport, pharmaceuticals, chemical processing and making the most efficient use of the planet’s natural resources.
- How to Find and Determine Which Stocks Are Worth Holding Through a Bear Market
- Trip Advisor Stock Might Be Ready for a Ride
- Snowflake Stock May Have Stopped Falling
- Three Watchlist Stocks to Capitalize on Sector Rotation
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/18 – 7/22
Receive News & Ratings for Johnson Matthey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Johnson Matthey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.