Shares of P/F Bakkafrost (OTCMKTS:BKFKF – Get Rating) were down 0.1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $67.55 and last traded at $67.55. Approximately 226 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 45% from the average daily volume of 412 shares. The stock had previously closed at $67.65.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Nordea Equity Research downgraded shares of P/F Bakkafrost from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, May 11th.
P/F Bakkafrost Trading Down 0.1 %
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $63.06 and its 200 day simple moving average is $65.98.
About P/F Bakkafrost
P/F Bakkafrost, together with its subsidiaries, produces and sells salmon products under the Bakkafrost and Havsbrún brands in North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia, and internationally. It operates through four segments: Farming FO; Farming SCT; Value Added Products; and Fishmeal, Oil and Fish Feed.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on P/F Bakkafrost (BKFKF)
- Palantir Stock is Showing Signs of Life
- Taking a Look at Nvidia’s Stock Amidst The Semiconductor Chip Gut
- The Institutions Like The Color Of PPG Industries
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- Alcoa Is Well-Positioned For 2022 and 2023
Receive News & Ratings for P/F Bakkafrost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for P/F Bakkafrost and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.