Shares of iShares MSCI EAFE Small-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:SCZ – Get Rating) fell 1.4% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $55.56 and last traded at $55.58. 899,107 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 56% from the average session volume of 2,065,816 shares. The stock had previously closed at $56.39.
iShares MSCI EAFE Small-Cap ETF Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $56.88 and its 200 day simple moving average is $62.70.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares MSCI EAFE Small-Cap ETF (SCZ)
- 3 Large Caps With Bullish Chart Patterns
- Medtronic Stock Keeps Ticking Forward
- Occidental Petroleum Leads Exxon Mobil, Chevron Ahead Of Next Week’s Earnings
- The Bull and Bear Case for Investing in AMD
- Simpson Manufacturing Quietly Builds Foundations For Growth
Receive News & Ratings for iShares MSCI EAFE Small-Cap ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares MSCI EAFE Small-Cap ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.