Shares of iShares MSCI Turkey ETF (NYSEARCA:TUR – Get Rating) traded down 0.3% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $18.80 and last traded at $18.85. 105,793 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 67% from the average session volume of 324,636 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.90.
iShares MSCI Turkey ETF Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $19.54 and its 200-day moving average is $20.24.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares MSCI Turkey ETF (TUR)
- 3 Large Caps With Bullish Chart Patterns
- The Bull and Bear Case for Investing in AMD
- Medtronic Stock Keeps Ticking Forward
- Occidental Petroleum Leads Exxon Mobil, Chevron Ahead Of Next Week’s Earnings
- Simpson Manufacturing Quietly Builds Foundations For Growth
Receive News & Ratings for iShares MSCI Turkey ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares MSCI Turkey ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.