Shares of PopReach Co. (OTCMKTS:POPRF – Get Rating) traded down 4.4% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.27 and last traded at $0.29. 40,000 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 2% from the average session volume of 40,918 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.30.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group cut PopReach to a “buy” rating and reduced their price target for the company from C$1.20 to C$0.70 in a research report on Monday, May 9th.
PopReach Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.30 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.43.
PopReach Corporation operates as a multi-platform technology company. Its portfolio includes PopReach Games, a free-to-play mobile game publisher; notifyAI, a push notification subscription and monetization platform; Q1Media, a digital media advertising services provider; and Contobox, an ecommerce and creative advertising technology platform.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PopReach (POPRF)
- 3 Large Caps With Bullish Chart Patterns
- Medtronic Stock Keeps Ticking Forward
- Occidental Petroleum Leads Exxon Mobil, Chevron Ahead Of Next Week’s Earnings
- The Bull and Bear Case for Investing in AMD
- Simpson Manufacturing Quietly Builds Foundations For Growth
Receive News & Ratings for PopReach Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PopReach and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.