SuRo Capital Corp. 6.00% Notes due 2026 (NASDAQ:SSSSL – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 1.4% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $24.94 and last traded at $24.94. Approximately 350 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the average daily volume of 5,660 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.60.
SuRo Capital Corp. 6.00% Notes due 2026 Trading Up 1.4 %
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $25.06.
SuRo Capital Corp. 6.00% Notes due 2026 Announces Dividend
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, June 30th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, June 15th were issued a dividend of $0.375 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Tuesday, June 14th. This represents a $1.50 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 6.01%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SuRo Capital Corp. 6.00% Notes due 2026 (SSSSL)
- 3 Large Caps With Bullish Chart Patterns
- Occidental Petroleum Leads Exxon Mobil, Chevron Ahead Of Next Week’s Earnings
- Medtronic Stock Keeps Ticking Forward
- The Bull and Bear Case for Investing in AMD
- Simpson Manufacturing Quietly Builds Foundations For Growth
Receive News & Ratings for SuRo Capital Corp. 6.00% Notes due 2026 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SuRo Capital Corp. 6.00% Notes due 2026 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.