Algernon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (OTCMKTS:AGNPF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decline of 87.2% from the June 30th total of 3,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Algernon Pharmaceuticals Trading Up 5.0 %
OTCMKTS AGNPF opened at $2.47 on Thursday. Algernon Pharmaceuticals has a 1-year low of $2.30 and a 1-year high of $10.85. The company has a 50 day moving average of $3.38 and a 200-day moving average of $4.36.
Algernon Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Algernon Pharmaceuticals (AGNPF)
- Shopify Stock Rallies Despite Quarterly Loss
- Two Automation Stocks The Institutions Are Buying
- Can Owens-Corning Insulate Your Portfolio?
- Consumer Staple Kraft-Heinz Quietly Builds Momentum
- Steady, Stable Kimberly-Clark Yields 3.4%
Receive News & Ratings for Algernon Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Algernon Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.