Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:BMDPF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 131,400 shares, a drop of 89.0% from the June 30th total of 1,189,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 3,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 34.6 days.
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena Stock Performance
Shares of BMDPF opened at $0.39 on Thursday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.69 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.91. Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena has a 12-month low of $0.39 and a 12-month high of $1.40.
About Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena (BMDPF)
- Shopify Stock Rallies Despite Quarterly Loss
- Two Automation Stocks The Institutions Are Buying
- Can Owens-Corning Insulate Your Portfolio?
- Consumer Staple Kraft-Heinz Quietly Builds Momentum
- Steady, Stable Kimberly-Clark Yields 3.4%
Receive News & Ratings for Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.