Emergent Metals Corp. (OTCMKTS:EGMCF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,600 shares, a growth of 2,500.0% from the June 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 11,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Emergent Metals Stock Performance
Shares of EGMCF stock opened at $0.20 on Thursday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.16 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.19. Emergent Metals has a fifty-two week low of $0.11 and a fifty-two week high of $0.52.
About Emergent Metals
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Emergent Metals (EGMCF)
- Can These Two Airline Stocks Overcome Gravity And Fly Higher?
- Shopify Stock Rallies Despite Quarterly Loss
- Two Automation Stocks The Institutions Are Buying
- Can Owens-Corning Insulate Your Portfolio?
- Consumer Staple Kraft-Heinz Quietly Builds Momentum
Receive News & Ratings for Emergent Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emergent Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.