Global X Nasdaq 100 Covered Call ETF (NYSEARCA:QYLD – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 1.3% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $18.29 and last traded at $18.27. Approximately 2,540,190 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 57% from the average daily volume of 5,892,145 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.03.
Global X Nasdaq 100 Covered Call ETF Price Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $17.78 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $19.42.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Nasdaq 100 Covered Call ETF (QYLD)
- Shopify Stock Rallies Despite Quarterly Loss
- Two Automation Stocks The Institutions Are Buying
- Can Owens-Corning Insulate Your Portfolio?
- Consumer Staple Kraft-Heinz Quietly Builds Momentum
- Steady, Stable Kimberly-Clark Yields 3.4%
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Nasdaq 100 Covered Call ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Nasdaq 100 Covered Call ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.