Oxford Square Capital Corp. 6.50% NT 24 (NASDAQ:OXSQL – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 0.2% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $24.85 and last traded at $24.85. Approximately 2,418 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 10% from the average daily volume of 2,676 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.90.
Oxford Square Capital Corp. 6.50% NT 24 Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $25.01.
Oxford Square Capital Corp. 6.50% NT 24 Dividend Announcement
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, June 30th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, June 15th were paid a dividend of $0.4063 per share. This represents a $1.63 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 6.54%. The ex-dividend date was Tuesday, June 14th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oxford Square Capital Corp. 6.50% NT 24 (OXSQL)
- Shopify Stock Rallies Despite Quarterly Loss
- Two Automation Stocks The Institutions Are Buying
- Can Owens-Corning Insulate Your Portfolio?
- Consumer Staple Kraft-Heinz Quietly Builds Momentum
- Steady, Stable Kimberly-Clark Yields 3.4%
Receive News & Ratings for Oxford Square Capital Corp. 6.50% NT 24 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oxford Square Capital Corp. 6.50% NT 24 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.