WH Group Limited (OTCMKTS:WHGLY – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 45,800 shares, an increase of 1,208.6% from the June 30th total of 3,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 58,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.8 days.
WH Group Price Performance
Shares of WHGLY stock opened at $15.31 on Thursday. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $14.88 and its 200-day simple moving average is $13.94. WH Group has a 52 week low of $10.79 and a 52 week high of $17.34.
WH Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WH Group (WHGLY)
- Shopify Stock Rallies Despite Quarterly Loss
- Two Automation Stocks The Institutions Are Buying
- Can Owens-Corning Insulate Your Portfolio?
- Consumer Staple Kraft-Heinz Quietly Builds Momentum
- Steady, Stable Kimberly-Clark Yields 3.4%
Receive News & Ratings for WH Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WH Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.