U.S. Global Sea to Sky Cargo ETF (NYSEARCA:SEA – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $19.33 and traded as high as $19.34. U.S. Global Sea to Sky Cargo ETF shares last traded at $19.29, with a volume of 23,576 shares changing hands.
U.S. Global Sea to Sky Cargo ETF Stock Up 2.9 %
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $19.33.
U.S. Global Sea to Sky Cargo ETF Company Profile
Guggenheim Shipping ETF (the Fund) seeks investment results that correspond generally to the performance of Delta Global Shipping Index (the Index). The Index is designed to measure the performance of companies listed on global developed market exchanges and consists of companies within the maritime shipping industry.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on U.S. Global Sea to Sky Cargo ETF (SEA)
- Can These Two Airline Stocks Overcome Gravity And Fly Higher?
- Shopify Stock Rallies Despite Quarterly Loss
- Two Automation Stocks The Institutions Are Buying
- Can Owens-Corning Insulate Your Portfolio?
- Consumer Staple Kraft-Heinz Quietly Builds Momentum
Receive News & Ratings for U.S. Global Sea to Sky Cargo ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for U.S. Global Sea to Sky Cargo ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.