Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public (OTCBB:DLEGF – Get Rating) was upgraded by research analysts at Credit Suisse Group from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report released on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Price Performance
About Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public
Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited, together with its subsidiaries, researches and develops, manufactures, and distributes electronic products. It operates through Power Electronics, Infrastructure, and Automation segments. It offers inductors, RF inductors, transformers, networking products, EMI filters, solenoids, current sensing resistors, and power modules; switching power supplies, standard power modules, and lighting ballasts and LED drivers; DC brushless fans and blowers, motors, thermal management products, cabinet thermal solutions, and ventilation and automotive fans; EV/HEV powertrain solutions and power electronics components comprise of on-board chargers and DC/DC converters; and display and visualization, mobile power, industrial power, and medical power products, as well as healthcare devices.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public (DLEGF)
- Wingstop And Hershey Are Two Food Stocks Overcoming Inflation
- Can International Business Machines Recover After Its Sell-Off?
- Ford Stock Rallies As EV Strategy Takes Center Stage
- Should High Yield Altria Be In Your Portfolio?
- Is Keurig-Dr. Pepper A Value Worth Buying?
Receive News & Ratings for Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.