First Trust International IPO ETF (NYSEARCA:FPXI – Get Rating) shares traded up 0.5% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $43.78 and last traded at $43.71. 82,900 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 31% from the average session volume of 120,810 shares. The stock had previously closed at $43.49.
First Trust International IPO ETF Trading Up 0.5 %
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $43.54 and its 200 day simple moving average is $46.74.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust International IPO ETF (FPXI)
- Can International Business Machines Recover After Its Sell-Off?
- Wingstop And Hershey Are Two Food Stocks Overcoming Inflation
- Ford Stock Rallies As EV Strategy Takes Center Stage
- Should High Yield Altria Be In Your Portfolio?
- Is Keurig-Dr. Pepper A Value Worth Buying?
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust International IPO ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust International IPO ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.