Fortescue Metals Group Limited (OTCMKTS:FSUMF – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $14.08 and traded as low as $12.85. Fortescue Metals Group shares last traded at $12.91, with a volume of 37,390 shares.
Fortescue Metals Group Stock Performance
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $13.07 and a 200-day simple moving average of $14.08.
About Fortescue Metals Group
Fortescue Metals Group Limited engages in the exploration, development, production, processing, and sale of iron ore in Australia, China, and internationally. It also explores for copper and gold deposits. The company owns and operates the Chichester Hub that includes the Cloudbreak and Christmas Creek mines located in the Chichester ranges; and the Solomon Hub comprising the Firetail, Kings Valley, and Queens Valley mines located in the Hamersley ranges of Pilbara, Western Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fortescue Metals Group (FSUMF)
- Wingstop And Hershey Are Two Food Stocks Overcoming Inflation
- Can International Business Machines Recover After Its Sell-Off?
- Ford Stock Rallies As EV Strategy Takes Center Stage
- Should High Yield Altria Be In Your Portfolio?
- Is Keurig-Dr. Pepper A Value Worth Buying?
Receive News & Ratings for Fortescue Metals Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortescue Metals Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.