Separately, HC Wainwright reduced their price objective on shares of Vista Gold from $3.25 to $2.25 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a research report on Thursday, July 21st.
Vista Gold Stock Performance
Vista Gold stock opened at $0.63 on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of $74.54 million, a PE ratio of -5.74 and a beta of 1.40. Vista Gold has a 1 year low of $0.52 and a 1 year high of $1.12. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.70.
About Vista Gold
Vista Gold Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, and advancement of gold exploration and development projects primarily in Australia. The company's flagship asset is the Mt Todd gold project located in Northern Territory. Vista Gold Corp. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Littleton, Colorado.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vista Gold (VGZ)
- Can International Business Machines Recover After Its Sell-Off?
- Wingstop And Hershey Are Two Food Stocks Overcoming Inflation
- Ford Stock Rallies As EV Strategy Takes Center Stage
- Should High Yield Altria Be In Your Portfolio?
- Is Keurig-Dr. Pepper A Value Worth Buying?
Receive News & Ratings for Vista Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vista Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.