Separately, Jefferies Financial Group downgraded shares of Dali Foods Group from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating and lowered their target price for the company from 5.40 to 4.50 in a report on Monday, July 25th.
Dali Foods Group Price Performance
Shares of DLLFF opened at 0.45 on Thursday. Dali Foods Group has a twelve month low of 0.45 and a twelve month high of 0.51.
About Dali Foods Group
Dali Foods Group Company Limited, an investment holding company, manufactures and sells food and beverages in Mainland China. The company operates through four segments: Manufacture and Sale of Household Consumption, Manufacture and Sale of Snack Food, Manufacture and Sale of Ready-To-Drink Beverage, and Others.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dali Foods Group (DLLFF)
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for Dali Foods Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dali Foods Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.