Shares of The De-SPAC ETF (NYSEARCA:DSPC – Get Rating) were up 3.2% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $7.24 and last traded at $7.24. Approximately 668 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 76% from the average daily volume of 2,732 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.02.
De-SPAC ETF Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $7.50 and a 200-day simple moving average of $10.94.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on De-SPAC ETF (DSPC)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for De-SPAC ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for De-SPAC ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.