iShares iBonds Dec 2024 Term Treasury ETF (NYSEARCA:IBTE – Get Rating) shares dropped 0% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $24.46 and last traded at $24.48. Approximately 58,760 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 38% from the average daily volume of 94,779 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.49.
iShares iBonds Dec 2024 Term Treasury ETF Stock Down 0.0 %
The company has a fifty day moving average of $24.42 and a two-hundred day moving average of $24.69.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares iBonds Dec 2024 Term Treasury ETF (IBTE)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for iShares iBonds Dec 2024 Term Treasury ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares iBonds Dec 2024 Term Treasury ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.