iShares International Treasury Bond ETF (NYSEARCA:IGOV – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 0.6% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $42.09 and last traded at $41.95. Approximately 258,148 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 24% from the average daily volume of 207,620 shares. The stock had previously closed at $41.71.
iShares International Treasury Bond ETF Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $41.15 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $44.60.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares International Treasury Bond ETF (IGOV)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for iShares International Treasury Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares International Treasury Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.