Nexans (OTCMKTS:NXPRF – Get Rating) had its target price decreased by research analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from €83.00 ($84.69) to €80.00 ($81.63) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, The Fly reports. The firm presently has a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Separately, Oddo Bhf cut shares of Nexans from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Thursday, April 14th.
Nexans Stock Performance
Shares of NXPRF stock opened at $82.65 on Thursday. Nexans has a fifty-two week low of $78.00 and a fifty-two week high of $104.88. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $87.84 and its 200-day simple moving average is $86.94.
Nexans SA manufactures and sells cables in France and internationally. It operates through four segments: Building & Territories, High Voltage & Projects, Telecom & Data, and Industry & Solutions. The Building & Territories segment provides cabling systems and smart energy solutions for buildings, smart cities/grids, e-mobility, local infrastructures, decentralized energy systems, and rural electrifications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nexans (NXPRF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for Nexans Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nexans and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.