Shares of Linamar Co. (OTCMKTS:LIMAF – Get Rating) crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $45.46 and traded as low as $45.36. Linamar shares last traded at $45.70, with a volume of 280 shares changing hands.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Several equities analysts have recently issued reports on the stock. TD Securities lowered their target price on shares of Linamar from C$83.00 to C$80.00 in a report on Thursday, May 12th. CIBC lowered their target price on shares of Linamar from C$90.00 to C$85.00 in a report on Friday, July 22nd.
Linamar Trading Up 1.4 %
The company’s 50-day moving average is $43.03 and its two-hundred day moving average is $45.46.
Linamar Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, design, develop, and produce engineered products in Canada, North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. It operates through two segments, Mobility and Industrial. The Mobility segment engages in the design, development, and manufacture of precision metallic components, modules, and systems for vehicle and power generation markets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Linamar (LIMAF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for Linamar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Linamar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.