CGI Group, Inc. (TSE:GIB – Get Rating) – Analysts at Raymond James lifted their FY2022 earnings per share estimates for CGI Group in a report issued on Wednesday, July 27th. Raymond James analyst S. Li now forecasts that the company will earn $6.12 per share for the year, up from their previous forecast of $6.11. Raymond James also issued estimates for CGI Group’s FY2023 earnings at $6.61 EPS.
CGI Group (TSE:GIB – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, April 27th. The company reported C$1.53 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of C$1.51 by C$0.02. The firm had revenue of C$3.27 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$3.20 billion.
CGI Group Stock Performance
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for CGI Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CGI Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.