Rock Tech Lithium Inc. (OTCMKTS:RCKTF – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 0.6% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as 3.65 and last traded at 3.45. 6,600 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 6% from the average session volume of 6,990 shares. The stock had previously closed at 3.43.
Rock Tech Lithium Trading Up 0.6 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average is 3.50.
Rock Tech Lithium Company Profile
Rock Tech Lithium Inc engages in the exploration and development of lithium properties. It holds a 100% interest in the Georgia Lake lithium project comprising 277 claim units and 41 mining leases located in the Thunder Bay Mining District of Ontario. The company was formerly known as Rock Tech Resources Inc and changed its name to Rock Tech Lithium Inc in April 2010.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rock Tech Lithium (RCKTF)
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for Rock Tech Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rock Tech Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.