RWE Aktiengesellschaft (FRA:RWE – Get Rating) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of €38.30 ($39.08) and traded as high as €39.97 ($40.79). RWE Aktiengesellschaft shares last traded at €39.82 ($40.63), with a volume of 2,170,515 shares changing hands.
RWE Aktiengesellschaft Stock Up 0.9 %
The business has a fifty day moving average price of €38.60 and a two-hundred day moving average price of €38.30.
About RWE Aktiengesellschaft
RWE Aktiengesellschaft generates and supplies electricity from renewable and conventional sources primarily in Europe and the United States. It operates through five segments: Offshore Wind; Onshore Wind/Solar; Hydro/Biomass/Gas; Supply & Trading; and Coal/Nuclear. The company generates wind, solar, hydro, nuclear, gas, and biomass electricity.
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for RWE Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RWE Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.