Hafnia Limited (OTCMKTS:HFIAF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,900 shares, a growth of 480.0% from the June 30th total of 500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 29.0 days.
Hafnia Stock Performance
HFIAF opened at $3.40 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $3.09 and its two-hundred day moving average is $2.12. Hafnia has a 52 week low of $3.09 and a 52 week high of $3.75.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hafnia (HFIAF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for Hafnia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hafnia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.