Turmalina Metals Corp. (OTCMKTS:TBXXF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,000 shares, a drop of 73.7% from the June 30th total of 7,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 37,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Turmalina Metals Stock Performance
OTCMKTS TBXXF opened at $0.31 on Friday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.31 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.35. Turmalina Metals has a 52-week low of $0.21 and a 52-week high of $0.77.
Turmalina Metals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Turmalina Metals (TBXXF)
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for Turmalina Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Turmalina Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.