Univec, Inc. (OTCMKTS:UNVC – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 24,500 shares, a decrease of 35.9% from the June 30th total of 38,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,533,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Univec Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:UNVC opened at $0.02 on Friday. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.02 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.03. Univec has a 52 week low of $0.00 and a 52 week high of $0.13.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Univec (UNVC)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for Univec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Univec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.