Belite Bio, Inc (NASDAQ:BLTE – Get Rating)’s share price gapped down before the market opened on Friday . The stock had previously closed at $36.09, but opened at $34.73. Belite Bio shares last traded at $34.73, with a volume of 3 shares traded.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Benchmark initiated coverage on Belite Bio in a research report on Friday, July 1st. They set a “buy” rating and a $57.00 price objective for the company.
Belite Bio Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $29.38.
Belite Bio Company Profile
Belite Bio, Inc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical drug development company, engages in the research and development of novel therapeutics targeting atrophic age-related macular degeneration and autosomal recessive stargardt diseases. Its lead product candidate is LBS-008, an oral once-a-day treatment that can reduce and maintain the delivery of vitamin A to the eye to reduce the accumulation of toxic vitamin A by-products in ocular tissue that is in phase 3 clinical trial.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Belite Bio (BLTE)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for Belite Bio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Belite Bio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.