YouGov (LON:YOU – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reissued by investment analysts at Berenberg Bank in a research report issued to clients and investors on Friday, MarketBeat reports. They presently have a GBX 1,640 ($19.76) target price on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s price target would indicate a potential upside of 49.77% from the company’s previous close.
YouGov Stock Up 0.9 %
LON YOU opened at GBX 1,095 ($13.19) on Friday. The business has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 1,052.31 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 1,178.50. YouGov has a fifty-two week low of GBX 830 ($10.00) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 1,600 ($19.28). The stock has a market cap of £1.21 billion and a PE ratio of 9,954.55. The company has a quick ratio of 1.23, a current ratio of 1.23 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 29.77.
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for YouGov Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for YouGov and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.