CBD Life Sciences Inc. (OTCMKTS:CBDL – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 248,200 shares, an increase of 54.8% from the June 30th total of 160,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 102,336,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
CBD Life Sciences Price Performance
CBD Life Sciences has a 12 month low of $0.00 and a 12 month high of $0.00.
About CBD Life Sciences
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CBD Life Sciences (CBDL)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for CBD Life Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CBD Life Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.