Koenig & Bauer (ETR:SKB – Get Rating) received a €30.00 ($30.61) target price from analysts at Warburg Research in a research note issued on Friday, Borsen Zeitung reports. Warburg Research’s price target suggests a potential upside of 102.70% from the stock’s previous close.
Koenig & Bauer Stock Up 6.5 %
SKB stock opened at €14.80 ($15.10) on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.38, a current ratio of 1.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 40.48. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is €15.02 and its 200 day simple moving average is €19.70. The company has a market cap of $244.57 million and a PE ratio of 16.26. Koenig & Bauer has a twelve month low of €12.90 ($13.16) and a twelve month high of €32.65 ($33.32).
Koenig & Bauer Company Profile
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for Koenig & Bauer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Koenig & Bauer and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.