Powertap Hydrogen Capital Corp. (OTCMKTS:MOTNF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 54,700 shares, a growth of 54.5% from the June 30th total of 35,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 105,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.5 days.
Powertap Hydrogen Capital Price Performance
OTCMKTS:MOTNF opened at $0.10 on Friday. Powertap Hydrogen Capital has a fifty-two week low of $0.08 and a fifty-two week high of $0.93. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.13 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.20.
About Powertap Hydrogen Capital
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Powertap Hydrogen Capital (MOTNF)
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for Powertap Hydrogen Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Powertap Hydrogen Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.