Sherritt International (OTCMKTS:SHERF – Get Rating) had its price objective boosted by equities research analysts at National Bank Financial from C$0.60 to C$0.70 in a note issued to investors on Friday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Scotiabank cut their target price on Sherritt International from C$0.75 to C$0.50 in a research note on Thursday, July 7th.
Sherritt International Stock Up 4.3 %
Shares of SHERF opened at $0.32 on Friday. Sherritt International has a 12-month low of $0.25 and a 12-month high of $0.68. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.36 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.47.
Sherritt International Company Profile
Sherritt International Corporation engages in the mining, refining, and sale of nickel and cobalt from lateritic sources primarily in Canada and Cuba. It operates through Moa Joint Venture and Fort Site, Metals Other, Oil and Gas, Power, and Technologies segments. The company produces and sells agriculture fertilizers in Western Canada; and provides additional fertilizer storage and administrative facilities in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, and Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sherritt International (SHERF)
- Procter’s Earnings Start To Show Weakness In Q4
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 7/25 – 7/29
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
Receive News & Ratings for Sherritt International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sherritt International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.