Eltek Price Performance
NASDAQ ELTK opened at $4.16 on Monday. The stock has a market capitalization of $24.34 million, a P/E ratio of 4.62 and a beta of -1.86. Eltek has a 1 year low of $3.52 and a 1 year high of $7.18. The business’s fifty day moving average is $4.00 and its two-hundred day moving average is $3.96. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17, a quick ratio of 1.81 and a current ratio of 2.35.
Eltek (NASDAQ:ELTK – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, May 18th. The technology company reported $0.11 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. Eltek had a net margin of 14.48% and a return on equity of 27.98%. The company had revenue of $9.76 million for the quarter.
Eltek Ltd. manufactures, markets, and sells printed circuit boards (PCBs) in Israel, Europe, North America, India, the Netherlands, and internationally. The company offers a range of custom designed PCBs, including rigid, double-sided, and multi-layer PCBs, and flexible circuitry boards. It also offers high density interconnect, flex-rigid, and multi-layered boards.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eltek (ELTK)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for Eltek Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eltek and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.