StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of UTStarcom (NASDAQ:UTSI – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Monday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the Wireless communications provider’s stock.
UTStarcom Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ UTSI opened at $3.31 on Monday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $3.48 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $3.28. UTStarcom has a twelve month low of $2.44 and a twelve month high of $5.76.
UTStarcom Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on UTStarcom (UTSI)
- Use These To Find Your Stock’s Support and Resistance Levels
- Is Boeing Stock is Ready for Lift-Off ?
- Elon Musk is Out, But Should You Be In Twitter Stock?
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
- Twitter’s Up For Third Week In A Row: What’s Next For The Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for UTStarcom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UTStarcom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.