Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group started coverage on Anglo American Platinum in a research note on Monday, May 9th. They set a neutral rating on the stock.
Anglo American Platinum Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS ANGPY opened at $12.79 on Monday. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $14.81 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $19.01. Anglo American Platinum has a 52-week low of $11.25 and a 52-week high of $28.66.
About Anglo American Platinum
Anglo American Platinum Limited engages in the production and supply of platinum group metals, base metals, and precious metals in South Africa, Asia, Europe, and internationally. It produces platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium, and osmium, as well as gold, nickel, copper, cobalt sulphate, sodium sulphate, and chrome.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Anglo American Platinum (ANGPY)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Receive News & Ratings for Anglo American Platinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anglo American Platinum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.