Bendigo and Adelaide Bank (OTCMKTS:BXRBF – Get Rating) was upgraded by investment analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note issued to investors on Sunday, The Fly reports.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:BXRBF opened at $6.47 on Friday. Bendigo and Adelaide Bank has a one year low of $6.20 and a one year high of $6.47. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $6.47 and its 200 day simple moving average is $6.46.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bendigo and Adelaide Bank (BXRBF)
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
- Will Economics Push AUD to the Top of the Currency World?
Receive News & Ratings for Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bendigo and Adelaide Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.