Caribbean Utilities Company, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CUPUF – Get Rating) shares crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $15.12 and traded as high as $15.75. Caribbean Utilities shares last traded at $15.25, with a volume of 4,295 shares trading hands.
Caribbean Utilities Trading Up 1.6 %
The business has a 50-day moving average of $15.12 and a 200-day moving average of $15.04.
About Caribbean Utilities
Caribbean Utilities Company, Ltd. generates and distributes electricity in Grand Cayman, the Cayman Islands. The company generates electricity using diesel. As of December 31, 2021, its installed generating capacity is 161 megawatts. It also operates a transmission and distribution system, including 8 transformer substations with approximately 387 miles of overhead high-voltage, 53.8 miles of underground high-voltage, and 14 miles of high-voltage submarine cables.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Caribbean Utilities (CUPUF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Receive News & Ratings for Caribbean Utilities Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Caribbean Utilities and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.