Emles Real Estate Credit ETF (BATS:REC – Get Rating)’s share price was up 0.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $22.01 and last traded at $22.01. Approximately 2 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $21.94.
Emles Real Estate Credit ETF Stock Up 0.3 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $21.55 and a 200-day moving average of $22.47.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
An institutional investor recently raised its position in Emles Real Estate Credit ETF stock. Jane Street Group LLC raised its stake in shares of Emles Real Estate Credit ETF (BATS:REC – Get Rating) by 15.4% in the first quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 44,272 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 5,924 shares during the quarter. Jane Street Group LLC’s holdings in Emles Real Estate Credit ETF were worth $1,016,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Emles Real Estate Credit ETF (REC)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Receive News & Ratings for Emles Real Estate Credit ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emles Real Estate Credit ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.