Invesco DWA Consumer Cyclicals Momentum ETF (NYSEARCA:PEZ – Get Rating) shares were up 1.3% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $66.09 and last traded at $66.09. Approximately 3,093 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 77% from the average daily volume of 13,417 shares. The stock had previously closed at $65.22.
Invesco DWA Consumer Cyclicals Momentum ETF Price Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $64.16 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $71.24.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco DWA Consumer Cyclicals Momentum ETF (PEZ)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco DWA Consumer Cyclicals Momentum ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco DWA Consumer Cyclicals Momentum ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.